Once you purchase your new electronic cigarette battery, it will come partially charged. To use your new electronic cigarette, click the button on the battery 5 times to turn it on. Electronic Cigarettes consist of a long lasting rechargeable battery, a cartridge or tank and a clearomizer/cartomizer or Atomizer. The battery holds a charge for last for about a day depending on how much you vape. It takes about 3 hours to charge. When the battery is fully charged the LED light will turn from red to green.
To fill your tank with E-juice drip the liquid down the side of the chamber making sure not to get liquid into the central air-intake. Fill only approximately 1.6 ml and refill once your tank gets to 0.6 ml.
Screw your battery and tank together and start vaping!
- Essentially a Clearomizer, Cartomizer or Atomizer is a device that is screwed on to the batter of an electronic cigarette to heat the E-Juice to vapour form.
- Nicotine is a colourless and odourless liquid that acts as a stimulant that is addictive. It is a mood altering substance that causes relaxation, sharpness, calmness and alertness. It is found naturally in tobacco plants as well as in the nightshade family including potatoes, tomatoes, peppers and eggplant.
- The electronic cigarette has a heating element that is enabled when the user depresses the button on the battery to activate it. This then triggers the atomizer thus vapourizing the E-Juice. Once exhaled it is essentially water vapour that evaporates into the air relatively quickly.
- E-Juice is the nicotine-based liquid used to vape an electronic cigarette. It has various combinations of propylene glycol, vegetable glycerin and flavour. Propylene glycol and vegetable glycerin are recognized by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) as safe for consumption as they are commonly found in food, cosmetics and medicine.
- E-Juice comes in many different flavours and strengths. They are available in approximately 24 mgs, 18 mgs, 12 mgs and 0 mgs.
- Because electronic cigarettes contain nicotine, you must be 19 years of age or older to purchase electronic cigarettes
- An electronic cigarette is an electronic device that simulates smoking without all of the chemicals and tar associated with traditional cigarettes. The electronic device vapourizes the nicotine-based liquid in to an aerosol mist which is inhaled and exhaled by the user without producing smoke or ash.
- An electronic cigarette is a combination of 3 components: A battery, a cartridge or tank and either a heating element called an atomizer or a cartomizer which is the combination the cartridge and atomizer.